Robert’s Bath Cap Product Design
- Largest flange of any bath cap
- Noise-reducing damper
- Removable bird screen
- For 3″–4″ vent ducting
- Can use for dryer venting — bird screen must be removed
Top Vent Cap: Made From Hi-Density Polyethylene
- It’s light weight yet super strong and durable
- Impact resistant. It will survive a hail storm
- It’s long lasting and weather resistant
Base Flange Housing: Made From Linear Low-Density Polyethylene
- Very flexible – you can bend it like a Frisbee without breaking it
- Impact resistant – it will survive the impact of a nailing gun
- It can be nailed at colder temperatures
Both assemblies have a long-term UV stabilizer added to extend the bath cap lifecycle and consist weathering of the color.
Robert’s bath roof cap – invented and owned by J. Robert Companies. Manufactured/distributed by Aroplax Corporation, Monticello, MN. Invented by a roofer who was tired of working with a bath cap that caused issues and callbacks.